You and a friend!
This is a science-based 4-week health education course, with emphasis on community and heart. Join Chef Simon Gault and Nutritionist Sean Robertson, as they combine their drive and passion towards a healthier New Zealand.
Participants will receive the 4 Wheels of Health framework which will act as a reference and go-to guide about sensible and thoroughly enjoyable Nutrition, Gut Health, Sleep, and Timed Eating. These are simple to follow guidelines that include an assortment of delicious recipes to get you started.
The guide will be supplemented by live videos, tips and tricks, education, and support within our Facebook group. This is where we can share experiences, struggles, successes, offer motivational support, and get ourselves enthusiastically involved with this innovative new sensible health-oriented movement!
4WoH Bring a Friend Package - 12th September 2022
Please read below for important information regarding our digital product license and file types.
- The use of these digital files is restricted to course participants only and may not be redistributed.
- The files come in PDF format which is compatible with all at-home and mobile operating systems. These files can be printed for the course participant's personal use.
- Content is only distributed by 4 Wheels of Health in a digital format. If you would like to have a hard copy you will need to organize your own printing of the material.
- The licensing rights remain with 4 Wheels of Health and cannot be distributed for commercial use.
- The guidelines provided by the 4 Wheels of Health and its team are lifestyle guidelines ONLY. This information is not intended to replace or contradict that of a Dr or other medical specialist. If you have any health concerns please contact your GP.
- Please disclose any health concerns by contacting one of our team members before participating in the course.